Views:29 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-28 Origin:Site
Aluminum alloy doors and windows are very popular door and window materials on the market, but many consumers will find that the price of aluminum doors and windows varies from high to low. What is the reason why the price difference between different aluminum alloy doors and windows is so large? Let's take a closer look at six factors affecting the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
1. Profile: We know that the production of aluminum alloy doors and windows means that the aluminum alloy doors and windows brand profiles you choose are cut and assembled according to the customer's actual size. Different brand profiles determine the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows is different, which is an important factor in the price of alloy doors and windows.
2. glass unit: glass layer, glass work (tempered or not, glass appearance and color), Low-E glass, argon these factors also affect the price of the product.
3. window type: style affects the price, generally speaking: fixed window < slid window < flat window / upper hanging window < folding window / inner opening inner window
Different series of aluminum materials have different thicknesses, and the thicker the windows, the higher the price of the windows. Different styles, different sizes of aluminum alloy doors and windows are not the same price, and the aluminum alloy doors and windows of the casement window are the most common. The advantage of the casement window is that the opening area is large, the ventilation is good, the sealing is good, the sound insulation, the heat preservation, Excellent impermeability. Suspended aluminum alloy doors and windows are an aluminum alloy steel window that has appeared in recent years. It is a new form developed on the basis of the casement window. It has two ways to open it, either flat or push it from the top. The advantage of this kind of window is that it can be both ventilated and safe. Because there is a hinge, the window can only open a gap of ten centimeters, and it can not be reached from the outside. It is especially suitable for use when no one is at home.
4. hardware costs: hardware costs are aluminum alloy doors and windows in addition to profiles, affecting the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows the second largest influencing factors, the configuration from the general domestic brands, there are strong, good brand, etc., and then High-grade imported hardware, such as Germany Noto, Seglia brand, etc., which are divided into flat open window hardware and flat open hanging window hardware.
5. other windows configuration: built-in louver, spacers, etc., is also one of the reasons for the high price of the product.
6. quantity: in addition to the window configuration affects the price, the quantity of windows also greatly affects the price, the number of products is enough to a cabinet The less the miscellaneous or transportation cost of the product unit price, the lower the unit price of the product.
The above is the main factor affecting the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows. The price comparison can not only look at the final value, but also need to look at the various aspects of the product represented by this value. A product that is well-configured in all aspects but not at the lowest price is often the most cost-effective.